Great Aunt Doris's Singer Sewing Machine


This beautiful set has been passed down the family and is actually my parents but it was just sat gathering dust in their loft. I mentioned I was looking for one and 'voila' I'm now in possession of the complete set including machine, table, singer mat and box and all still in good working order!  This photo is actually taken in my bedroom which is not where this little gem sits. I do use the table for my electric sewing machine though which does live in this corner of the room, it's a great spot for a bit of sewing :-)

How I make this work in my home........
It sits proudly on my vintage teak display cabinet/sideboard in my living room for all to see.

Home sweet home xx


Comments

  1. So love looking around my daughters home! So proud Karen, you've inspired me to start collecting my own retro things, dad not too happy lol!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, glad you're feeling inspired. Happy hunting xx

      Delete

Post a Comment