Join me at Harewood House...

Come and take a peek at my grande day out to Harewood House in Yorkshire. If, like me you've been loving Downton Abbey you will appreciate the charm and beauty of this period country house. A vintage gem!


They got it right when they designed this terrace.  Take a seat below to admire the beautifully manicured gardens or turn round and check out the view...


Hello from me...


Below stairs, where the servants toiled away. They meant business with this oven, some serious cooking went on here!



LOVE this blue kitchen unit.


Some bits I wanted to take home...


Gorgeous post desk and organiser.


Fancy a walk round the extensive grounds? Why not start with the Lakeside Walk...


Watch your step on the stepping stones!



The gardener's cottage and Walled Garden where lovely organic produce is grown and harvested.


Pumpkins galore!


A little fairy house.


Such a fun day out with the BFF, who luckily loves snapping away on her camera as much as I do!



Come back soon x


















Comments