Bring back retro board games

Happy New Year everyone,

Just having a tidy up and looking through some lovely board games we've collected.

Growing up Sunday evenings were all about family time. I always remember playing board games with my parents and 2 brothers (my sister was only a baby back then). We had all the old favourites, Screwball Scramble, Guess Who, Scrabble, Monopoly, the list goes on. I wanted to do the same with my daughter and create memories for her to enjoy. I've gradually built up a rather nice collection picking most of them up in charity shops. I love grabbing a bargain so when I come across one in the original 80's box it makes my day.




We had lots of family over this Christmas so the games came out. This year the kids went mad for Mouse Trap.



It's not all about winning, enjoy the game xx




Comments