New custom blog banner



My name is Karen and I am an Instagram addict. There I said it, I love it! Like may of you out there I find it to be a treasure trove of inspiration and it really gets my creative juices flowing. I love finding like-minded people who share my love of vintage and all things crafty. One of my favourite accounts is a lady whose work I adore, @samanthaeynon, her designs are so fun, bright and distinctive I knew I had to have one. I commissioned her to design me a blog banner and I was not disappointed. I am delighted with the finished result which now takes centre stage. It's both distinctive and fun, highlighting a few of my favourite things. I hope you like it too x

If you want to see more of what Samantha does then go and have a peek at her website samanthaeynon.com  

Comments