First Craft Fair

For my first fair I chose a local event at a school hall. The Cool For Crafts Art Fair @SchoolDiner attracted a nice crowd. Organised by one very cool lady Emily Cullen, artist/designer behind Thunder Fries (great name by the way)! Lots of locals turned up to check out the stalls and relax outside in the beautiful sunshine. With a variety of street food available, live music and plenty of activities for the kids you can see why it's become a popular annual event. My stall attracted a lot of interest and I even made my first sale! I couldn't ask for more from my first event. Here are some of the highlights...

MY FIRST CRAFT FAIR - ESSENTIAL PHOTO TAKEN BY MOTHER

GETTING SOME TIPS FROM LOCAL INDEPENDENT SCREEN PRINTER NO BRAND PRINTING (NOBRANDPRINTING.COM)

FOOD VANS ALL SET UP - NICE COLOUR COMBO!

SUNSHINE AND MUSIC

EVEN DESIGNED MY OWN BAGS FOR THE OCCASION

A COUPLE OF BANNERS I DESIGNED WHICH WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE ETSY SHOP VERY SOON

OBLIGATORY PURCHASES MADE... WOULD HAVE BEEN RUDE NOT TO, RIGHT? SINGER NECKLACE FROM FELLOW CREATIVE WHO SET UP STALL WITH HER SISTER FROM BUTTON AND STITCH (@BUTTON.AND.STITCH) BOTH TALENTED LADIES  

ALSO WHO DOESN'T LOVE A TEMPORARY TATTOO? ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'VE BEEN DESIGNED BY THE SCHOOL KIDS TO MARK THE EVENT 

 Fab day xx


Comments

  1. Looks like a great event! I would love to have a go at screen printing. Just found your blog via Twitter. I host a blog linky called "Crafting is my Therapy" and we'd love to have you involved in our creative community.
    you can find May's link-up here:
    http://www.meyouandmagoo.co.uk/2016/05/crafting-is-my-therapy-4-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a fun event. Oh... I will head over to your site now and see what it's all about! x

      Delete

Post a Comment